Thursday, August 2, 2007

Your skin is like a magnet :)



hi baby!I cant sleep, guess im thinking of you toooo much, im only looking forward to seeing you…..im trying to picture you and me together !Be in your arms again? is that possible? I had brainwashed myself with the idea of not having you anymore, I had convinced myself that it was only a beautiful dream…..a dream where I was the happiest woman on earth…. a dream where I found the perfect man for me, a dream where that man loved me truly……a dream where souls, minds, hearts and bodies were one and fit perfectly…….Now you tell me you will be here to make it happen once more? sweet love of mine , come to me and ill make you fly, come to me and Ill fly with you …..remember what I wrote for your webpage? in those few words I tell you everything, what i knew i would be feeling when i didnt have you next to me.....“Give me some sky and I will fly..... I will slowly soar to the clouds, lie on the sleeping stars hidden in your heart, and spread my wings, full of past glories over the sun and the ocean of your soul” Do you miss me as I do? do you feel the pain of being away from each other? do you feel loneliness and emptiness? do you want to go back on time to those days? Do you feel your heat pound of joy when we talk about our memories, the days we shared?Baby, you woke up so many dormant feelings……you gave me hope, you gave me the illusion of falling in love …you made me feel as a teenager, you rejuvenated my bitter life…..now I can carry on……

No comments: