Friday, August 10, 2007

Good Morning!



It was so nice to walk to you as soon as I got up……...I couldn’t wait, all I wanted to do was to rest in your arms….Shared breakfast…..hmmmmmmmm……..started our days…knowing you were right there for me…..Now I spend my days watching your pictures, reading your words and imagining im there….behind you….I hold your face……let my fingers caress your hair………kiss your forehead…..sense your eyelids, I close my own eyes….…then I go to your nose , which for me is your beauty , I walk it slowly….I find your cheeks…softly rub them upwards….they feel warm to the touch………I go to your lips…I cant help kissing them….what a sweet taste…the taste of a real man! I feel your chin…….strong…perfect…..then I touch you ears….I can feel the pleasure……I can feel the excitement of those enchanting and yet so mysterious moments…..”Morning”……..The words I long to say again………..

No comments: