Monday, August 13, 2007

IM IN LOVE WITH A KING!


There isn´t a minute that I´m not thinking of you…..every day I find a new way to tell this to you….to let you know how deep , strong and powerful the sentiment you have inspired ….is ……Hundreds, thousand of ways to proof my love for you….But…the best one….. not only my simple words….Not only sweet and tender words…..but my body, my senses, my spirit, my soul ,my caresses….my whole being…. belonging second by second…only to you…..They have been saved…have been sent to the land of fantasies,to the land of dreams….To a magic land….land of tales and stories…our place.... Land of tears but also land of hope and joy…..And I´m here.. waiting to feel your touch again……your kisses…your smiles……your love…..Just waiting for your warmness to feel mine…….My sweet king….this is my humble gift of love for you……..

No comments: