Sunday, August 26, 2007

Came to you....



I knew the moment I fell in love with you…..when I came back from my weekend visit and I saw you there sleeping like a prince and I ran directly to you…... and woke you up with a soft kiss...While talking to you,I felt so much happiness inside me and then I learned, I couldn’t backup…..I didn’t know I have missed you that much!I know it was earlier when we held each other, but that was the first time I realized that I liked you a lot and you kind of liked me too.I remember thinking of you more and more , I remember wanting you to be with me so badly and being so thrilled at the thought.I didn't know what to do or how to react, how in the world I was going to sound romantic? which were the right words? would you like them ? was I overacting? was I taking it too serious? what did you have in your mind? that’s why I sometimes didn’t say anything...I was scared to talk, I was scared to tell you what was burning me....then, I just closed my eyes, smelled you,felt and touched you so to keep every single detail in my mind.....Now am glad I opened up your heart and crossed the line to your soul.....I love to hear we both share the same crazyness......!!!!

No comments: