Saturday, August 18, 2007

BEACH



I can have the most wonderful time and still feel something is missing…..you my king…coz you brighten my everyday life…..Beach…....yet so calm and quiet…I was right there , daydreaming as to give my heart peaceful moments and bliss…. I saw a loving couple in the blues of the ocean….hugging tight as we used to…I turned my eyes and saw a guy sitting on a beach chair and his girl standing at her side…he gently brought her closer and kissed her on her belly, on her waist, her hips…as u used to kiss me....I looked to my side and I saw a man and a woman walking on the sand, without caring about anything but themselves…..I looked at the sky and said your name…and I was sure my voice was going to reach you with the help of the soft breeze…Then you came to me,we hold hands, and start talking, watching the romantic sunset, needing anything but ourselves ……………..

No comments: