Wednesday, September 12, 2007

YOU IN ME.....



How many of us are in awe of the rainbow's beauty when we see it ? How many of us see the beauty in a flower?Guess you’ll only perceive all these ,when you’re in love……and I…..Im in love!Now everything seems colorful, meaningful, different …. I discover miracles everywhere I go….My God truly loves me ………I see you in every sunset, I see you in the stars, I see you in the sky…..I see you when I close my eyes…I see you in my days, in my nights….My lovely man, you have made me love my life again as I have forgotten…but please baby, don’t ever think my love for you is not as strong and deep as the one I felt before….I must tell you that my love for you is unique, a love where not only hearts beat at once, but the expression of a perfect synthesis of thoughts , spirits and bodies fusing into an endless and perfect communion of souls.I love you Jaime and I feel you wholly when I say so………………..

No comments: